PROFESSIONAL PRESSOTHERAPY, AN INTEGRATED SYSTEM OF BEAUTY AND WELLBEING.
Professional pressotherapy, an integrated system of beauty and wellbeing
Using graduated and sequential pressure, Lymfolight equipment stimulates the main key points of the venous and lymphatic circulation, improving imperfections connected to circulatory insufficiency.
A targeted action to fight water retention, cellulite imperfections, heavy legs and swelling.
- Easy and convenient to use.
- Very quiet for maximum comfort during treatment.
- 3 working modes with differentiated inflation sequences depending on the treatment to be carried out.
- Numerous programs can be created by combining different times, pressures and working modes.
- Connectors, a convenient system with disappearing cables that connect quickly and easily.
- Leg covers equipped with convenient zips, which are quick to apply and can be adapted to any individual.
- Abdomen girdle, easy to apply and remove, connects independently to the equipment.
• Detoxifies and purifies
• Improves the microcirculation
• Reduces water retention
• Promotes drainage
• Remodels the silhouette
• Prevents the development of cellulite
• Reduces edema
• Restores wellbeing to heavy legs
Aesthetic certificated equipment
230 V~ (+/-10%) 50/60 Hz
Capacitive display, touch control
2 x F3.15AL fuses 5×20 mm 250 V
Adjustable from 10 mmHg to 200 mmHg (±20 mmHg); 10-mmHg steps
Adjustable from 1 min to 90 mins; 1-min steps
Pressure control sensor; Remote start/stop button and emergency stop Programs: 3 different working modes
3 different working modes
~7 kg (equipment), ~10 kg (trolley)
L 40 x D 30 x H 21 cm
L 40 x D 30 x H 77 cm